- The Male-Factor Pak allows patients to collect a specimen during intercourse
- Providing a natural alternative to yesterday's tradition: masturbation.
- It also gives medical specialists the opportunity to work with more representative samples.
- Studies show that semen samples obtained through intercourse are more viable than those obtained through masturbation.
- Improved specimen viability and increased patient acceptance when masturbation is objectionable, are the benefits that medical professionals have been waiting for.
- The Pre-Seed is the first lubricant specifically designed for use at intercourse.
- The product is Non-spermicidal.
- It is "sperm-friendly" and matches the qualities of the fertile cervical mucus to create a helpful environment for conception
Collection Semen Pak & Lubricant 2 each/ no refund